December 9, 2008

No No.. I'm Quite Obsessed

Post Re-Edited Due To Safety And Personal Reasons =P * Cough *















LOL.. I'm Such A Bad Fellow
I Don't Know His Name
I DON'T KNOW THE BABY'S NAME

Took So Many Pictures Of Him
But I Still Don't Know His Name

Well.. Same With  ..... * Cough * =P
Damn.. I Think I'll Only Know Her By The Acronym ..RDCG T.T

*** Aww.. The Good Part Is Gone ***

Anyway.. This Lil Baby's Eyes Are So Adorable
He Is Quite Photogenic
And His Parents Are  Good Looking
So Prolly =.= Yea He'll Grow Up To Be Good Looking Too

WoOo =P
Anyway.. I'm On A Quest To Find Out RDCG's Real Name
Just For Fun La.. =.=
Don't Want To Live In.. Horror? Mystery? Geez

Current Status Of Shenn = Obsessed 























I Like The Baby's Eyes =)























Praying There Lil Kid?
























Hehe.. The Father Holding Him























Aww.. Don't Cry =(














































Well.. That's All For Now =P


By:
Shenn

No comments: