December 4, 2008

Doing Easy Saying
























Well .. Vinod Loves Knifes
Or Parang =.= I Don't Know
But It Has Something To Do With Anything Sharp And Dangerous La =P
Ukhm =P

For His Birthday..
They Got Him A Knife
Seriously Quite Sharp Wei o.o

Well.. 
Different People Different Interest Right?

Like..I Love Cameras .. And Lenses
Prolly You'd Be Thinking I'm Some Kind Of Geek =.=
But Who Cares? =P

Wuahaha..
Anyway.. Now.. I Can't Wait To Go To Singapore
WoOooOo..

3 More Days
I Love Travelling ^^

Anyway=.= Vinod.. I Forgotten To Pay You Back For Dinner That Day In Genting
For The Mee Goreng =.=
4.20 And Hundred Plus.. Which I Forgotten The Price

Do Remind K ? =.=























Reshvin The Masochist =P























LoL.. I Find Resvhin's Expression Damn Funny
And Look At His Right Hand























=P Su Always The Victim?























Kavin And Gurtej























=O =P























Jameeeesss























Gurteeej






















The Last Pic From The Party
That's All For Now =P

By:
Shenn

No comments: