September 8, 2007

Wake Up Call

It Was 9.44A.M.
Went To Check My Phone

*Gah* =P Message From Diyana =P
Had To Go For Sasteramas In The Morning

But It Was Okay
I Needed To Exercise Anyway?
Yea .. I Walked Back Home..

Under The Blazing Hot Sun
You Know.. For Once When I Thought Being Tidy Is Good
I Was Wrong =P

I Wanted To Listen To My MP3..But Was Only Able To Do So..
After I Wasted Half My Journey Walking Back Home Trying To
Figure Out How To Untie The Wires Of My Headphones =.= zZz

Diyana At Work













Shah .. Erm.. Posing?













Najib



















His Always Posing =.= xD













'Hi Nadrah!!'













You're Suppose To Be Doing Your Work Shah
Not.... =P


























Look At Pn. Nor's Facial Expression =P













By:
Shenn

No comments: