October 11, 2007

Potential Fire , Silent Wind

=P Gaaaahhh =P
The Laziness To Update xD

Anyway =P
Saw This Boy At My Auntie's Place



















Cute Eih? =P














Just Because I Was Holding A Camera =P
He Tried To Imitate =P













* Focusing Out *



















Cute Expression xD







































The Offering













I'm Actually Not That Sure What It Is o.o
































* Cousin Picking Up Stones * =P













His Also A Photographer =P
And Yea.. His Damn Lucky =P
His Now In Japan.. Will Be There For A Year Or So =P
Some Exchange Student Thingy xD
Same Place Where I'll Hopefully Be Going
Kyushu Japan xD =P



















Monk =D













My Auntie =)






































Hmmm?


























I Got Nothing To Say o.o



















* Blank *














* Still Blank * =P













Actually.. I'm Just Lazy xD













Where's Everyone Pointing At o.o?













He Loves Fire =D



















That's All For Now

Sorry Ya..

It's A Lame Post =.=
I Know

By:
Shenn =\

No comments: