October 19, 2007

Besides Me

Beep =P
As You All Know =P
I'm Into Photography * Derrr -.- *

But There Are Others Also
Who Are Interested In Photography
All With Different Style , Element And Taste

M.J. He Is Currently In Australia
And Is Planning To Get A DSLR When He Gets The Chance














Jerrard =)
His Got The Passion =)
Great Passion.. Seriously



















Sue Vern - Yea She Has The Patience
Unlike Me -.- I Remember ..
I Lost My Temper In Front Of My Friends Once..
Sorry Guys =\











Wei Jan.. WoW.. This 1 Is ..
Seriously Weird.. Small World..
P.S. She Won The 4th Round Of The Canon Teen Expression Thingy..



















Robyn =P Haha.. Seriously A Different Style And Taste
But She's Good Though =)
I Am Not As Creative As Her When It Comes To Abstract Or Conceptual



















Ka Kit.. Gosh -.- His Younger Then Me..
But.. Wooooo.. Killer Shots =D












Eway.. His Getting His 400D Soon =)
One Of His Picture Has Also Been Used ..
If I'm Not Mistaken For A Billboard?














Julina -.-
Professional.. Just Freaking Good La -.-
Photography And Editing -.- Two Thumbs Up













There Are A Few More
Like Nicholas =)
Gah -.- Lucky =P
Should See His Camera.. =P

Anyway =\ That's All For Now o.o
Gtget Back To My .. Table And Sleep..
xD

By:
Shenn =P

1 comment:

Arthur Lam said...

Hey sean. my stupid browser sot. kenot leave msgs on the chatterbox sometimes. i do have a blog. its http://presumetruthfully.blogspot.com