August 28, 2007

Without Him

Anyway.. The Third Theme Was

Abandoned Lots

It Gives Me The Creeps To Even Look At The Pictures I Took




























This Is All Real














No Set Up Or Anything



















This Is The House Opposite Sri Assunta



















That's Paul.. Holding His SB800 Speedlite Flash
xD And It's My Fault That The Flash Went On xD






































I Think It's Still For Sale =P














Scary>.<













=P



















After When We Were Done














We Went To An Even Scarier Place














Located At Bangsar






























































=\












































































Levine Is Actually Damn Brave
That's Why I Respect Him














Two Brands Collide




























In The End.. I Chose This Picture
I Wanted To Play Safe o.o =P xD
That Sounded Wrong xD














By:
Shenn

No comments: