December 26, 2007

Jimmy And The Twins =P

4th Day

The 4th Day Was One Of The Most Tiring Day Ever
So Much Travelling













But We Had The Chance To Witness The Morning Frost


























After The Morning Frost Thingy..
MORE TRAVELING



















Actually =P
I Was Quite Tired..
It Felt Like.. I Needed Time Off From Photography



















TAKE PICTURES OR DIE













=P



















But There Are Times Where
I Just Can't Get Tired Off Taking Pictures
































Yo ! Dell ! Yea ! He ! Who?



















I Wish I Could Understand =\













oOo.. Sorry.. I Wasn't Focusing On The Main Subject >.<
































Gia Lai Posing For Everyone













I Forgotten What These Are o.o













By:
Shenn

No comments: