June 15, 2008

Weight.. Yes.. Wait
























Haha.. This Post Is Like.. Outdated?
Very Outdated xD

Anyway.. I Have To Admit
Karaoke Is .. Fun =P

First First..
You Know La.. SHY
Especially For Me..
I Can't Sing Nuts

My Voice Is Uber Deep >.>
I Remember My Friend * Kien Beng *

Called My House Phone
And I Happened To Answer The Call

SHE THOUGHT I WAS MY DAD

>.>

Anyway.. After A While In The Karaoke Room
I Got A Little Use To It..

And You Know..
Thought To Myself o.o
Hey.. This Is Just For Fun

=P Well.. For A First Timer
Got To Excuse Me xD =P

Right , Right xD ?

But The Only Problem Was..
THE BILL

Wow o.o
Speechless

You Want To Know The Price To Rent A Room?
Go Try It Yourself =P

Red Box At The Curve=D

Just Make Sure.. You Make The Best Out Of It xD























Han Liang Singing~~
















Jerrard Singing xD























By:
Shenn =P

No comments: