May 30, 2008

Do What You Want >.>

















To All My Friends xD
THANK YOU =)

Thank You , Thank You , Thank You =D
I Could Not Have Done IT Without You Guys & Gals =P

Especially To Those Who Comment On My Pictures And Me
I Do Appreciate That =P

I Won't Say Why I'm Saying This
But Yea =)

Thank You ^^ =P

LoL =.= I'm High =P
-.- If Jafri Was Beside Me Right Now

He Would Prolly Be Talking About Harrier Jump Jets Now -.-
Cough*

Hmm.. And I Really Want To Go Singapore La.. =.=
I Know.. Random

But Yea..
Everytime When I Hear .. ' Vinod Is Going Singapore '

I Go.. DAMN
=.= zZz

One Day .. One Day


Oh Yea..

Anyway
Jafri And Nicole.. I Owe You Lunch =P
HAAAAAAA xD

And To Vinod , Vinod's Parents And Sanoj..
Thank You La =P
One Day.. I'll Repay xD























Haha.. Saying ' No Comment ' Is Actually A Comment o.o














































The So Called Marching Band Drum Player :x







































By:
Shenn =P

No comments: